Best Value Bundle
Our Best Value Bundle is the ideal setup for a vaper looking for a compact unit that still produces a substancial cloud. It includes an AIO Vape Kit and everything required to keep you vaping all day!
ASPIRE PockeX AIO Kit
The Aspire PockeX AIO kit, is the ultimate All-In-One sub-ohm device. Fully loaded with a 0.6ohm stainless steel coil with U-Tech technology, based on the Nautilus X coils, and a built-in battery of a capacity of 1500mah. The PockeX is equipped with a wider drip-tip and larger top air-flow for an impressive amount of vapor production for a product of its size category. The PockeX is a discreet size, portable for daily use and a must have for both indoors or on-the-go. It's tank, based on the Nautilus X design, has an e-juice capacity of 2ml. The PockeX utilizes a bypass output mode, meaning the more charged your device is, the more power it will deliver.
TOP FILLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Unscrew and remove the top cap
- Squirt your favourite E-liquid into the tank (Do not exceed maximum line when filling)
- Screw the top cap to the PockeX tank
- Important: When using the atomizer for the first time, make sure to let the E-liquid wick until the cotton is fully saturated before firing.
This should take around 2-3 minutes according to E-Liquid thickness. This will ensure your atomizer does not burn out.
- Top fill, easy to fill
- Replace Coils Without draining e-liquid
- Top Airflow
- Leak proof design
- 2ML tank capacity
- Uses PockeX Coils, based on Nautilus X coils, at 0.6omh 316L (18-23W)
- Delrin Drip-Tip
- Size: 117.7mm (L) x 19mm (D)
- Built-in Battery Capacity: 1500mAh
- e-Juice Capacity: 2ml
- Coils: 0.6ohm SS 316 (18w-23w)
- Colors: Matte Black, Pantone White, Rose Gold, Stainless Steel
- Display: 0.8 OLED inch
- Charging port: Micro USB port
- 1 x PockeX AIO (0.6ohm coil pre- installed)
- 1 x Replacement 0.6ohm coil
- 1 x Micro-USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
Review by Zeek Jat(Posted on 2018-09-13)
Just got it few days ago around $96 with tax. All colors are vary appealing, for the price I would recommend it. So far so good :)
Review by François(Posted on 2018-01-16)
Just received my package. Nice and a great upgrade from a worn out eLeaf Power Nano mod (after 1+ years of operation, the battery is now close to dead and impossible to replace it). Can keep using the Melo III tank from that unit and it seems to run even better with the iStick Pico 25 TC box. Looking forward to pleasurable future vaping with this bundle.
Many thanks for this great deal and a happy new year 2018 to you all at 180Smoke.
Review by d.g.(Posted on 2017-12-06)
Bought for the purpose of smoking cessation. Didn't take me longer than a week to quit smoking altogether. The vape thing works just fine as far as I can tell. It's compact compared to other vapes I've seen around town. I got the Sony batteries and they are pretty awesome; I get about 3 days before swapping the battery. Wish I could have tried 3 different juices rather than three of the same, but it's all good.
Review by Darcy(Posted on 2017-11-13)
Really happy with the performance of the new pico kit! And super excited that I could get more ejuice with the money I saved. :D