ONLY AVAILABLE IN STORES >> find your local vape shop <<
PAX 2 Vaporizer by PAX Labs
NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE FROM 180 SMOKE!
The newest product from PAX Labs (formerly PLOOM) is the revolutionary pocket-sized vaporizer known as the PAX 2. The PAX 2 is similar to its predecessor and will provide excellent vapor quality and discretion all in a handy pocket-sized device that you can truly bring with you anywhere. The PAX 2 has a 30% greater battery capacity (2600mAh), a deeper oven chamber that heats very evenly, all in a device that is 25% smaller and 10% lighter than the original PAX 1. The PAX 2 also has 4 different temperature settings with revolutionary new lip sensing, motion sensing, and auto-cooling technologies that can intelligently self-optimize power and temperature during use. Its simple, one-button operation and easy to use interface and magnetic charging dock, the PAX 2 is truly one of the easiest vaporizers to use on a daily basis. The top of the PAX 2 has also been redesigned to not pop up or down so that you do not have to constantly touch it with your thumb or finger. To change the temperature setting, hold down the top button for two seconds to enter temperature mode, and then press it again to cycle through temperatures. Hold the button down for 2 seconds once more when you have selected your desired temperature. The PAX 2's LED will show up purple to indicate that it is heating, and will turn green when it's ready to vape. The PAX 2 detects motion and will automatically enter standby mode when you are finished using it in order to conserve the battery and the contents of the chamber. Features 4 different temperature settings, and charges in 2-3 hours with USB or AC wall adapter.
The PAX Concentrate Insert available seperately also offers opportunity to make your PAX 2 device compatible with herbal concentrates!
- Easy to use
- Perfect for dry herbs
- Lip-sensing technology
- Motion sensing technology
- Magnetic USB Charging dock
- One-button operation
- Party Mode - Enhance your vaping experience!
- Temperature Settings: Low = 360 degrees F, Medium = 380 degrees F, Medium-High = 400 degrees F, High = 420 degrees F
- Pax Labs provides a 2-year manufacturer's defect warranty
- PAX 2 Vaporizer
- 2 x Interchangeable top pieces (1 Flat, 1 Raised)
- Magnetic oven lid
- Magnetic usb charger
- Wire brush
- 10 x Pipe cleaners
- Includes 2-Year Warranty Protection
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
Review by Griff(Posted on 2018-11-22)
Wow! I have owned a couple of vapes in the past, they were big and not user friendly. This is small, portable and rather attractive design. But more importantly, it works great. I needed something to deliver pain relief for occasional bouts of sciatica and knee pain.
Review by Tori(Posted on 2018-01-13)
Order came fast, product is great. Very satisfied!
Review by G(Posted on 2018-01-01)
Great if you're looking for a quality vape that's very portable at a decent price. Would recommend.
Review by Rhonda(Posted on 2017-12-21)
Got this in yesterday and threw some herb in right away. Works like a charm! I know what I’ll be doing this Christmas ;)
Review by Emmanuel(Posted on 2017-11-15)
The Pax 2 really is impressive. Extremely efficient, smooth and elegant. The only thing I would suggest is to upgrade the screens to thicker ones as well as the bottom lid to allow for more compaction. You need to pack tight in order to get the full potential of this amazing device. Highly recommended!
Review by Chronic Vaper(Posted on 2017-07-29)
There's several reasons I love this product, so I'm just going to list:
- The herb bay is wide and shallow, making it very easy to clean. Many other devices use narrow deep chambers for efficiency, but that requires a major investment of time with a Q-tip to clean. I can wipe the Pax 2 herb bay out with an alcohol wipe using my pudgy fingers!
- The device is extremely compact and durable with no moving parts or clips to break. Herb door is held by strong magnets, and the swap-able mouthpieces are silicone that press into place. No screen to crack and magnetic charging base means no ports to break.
- The herb bay heating is extremely even and steady. Never had any hot spots.
- Battery life kicks ass. 3000mAh in this tiny body is outrageous.
Finally the 10 year warranty is very re-assuring. I think I've gotten a ton more out of the device than I would have were I scared to take it out of the house! The Pax is always in my pocket or bag, and gets used religiously.
If I ever get into concentrates, I'll look hard at V3 but for now I'm beyond happy with this!