Product Warranty, Returns and Exchanges Policy
Please note that any terms defined in our Terms which are used in this Product Warranty, Returns and Exchanges Policy shall have the same meaning. This Product Warranty, Returns and Exchanges Policy forms part of the Terms and is incorporated therein by reference.
We are committed to providing you with products that work as expected.
All products we sell are authentic unless otherwise stated, but due to their individual function and expected useful life, warranty terms may vary. Your satisfaction is extremely important to us and we will do everything in our power to promptly address your needs and concerns. Please review the information below to make sure you understand our warranty, return and exchange terms before making any purchases. Contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this Product Warranty, Returns and Exchanges Policy.
- The only warranties we provide are those described below.
- We offer a 90-day limited warranty from the date of purchase in 180 Smoke retail stores (“Stores”), or from the date of receipt of online orders, on 180 Smoke and Cloud Maker batteries and chargers. We also offer a 30-day limited warranty to cover manufacturing defects for batteries, mods and chargers produced by all other manufacturers.
- Our warranties do not apply to: (i) cosmetic damage; (ii) damage caused in whole or in part by use with products or supplies other than those purchased from us; (iii) damage caused in whole or in part by accident, abuse, misuse, contact with liquid, fire or other external causes (including, without limitation, damage to electrical short circuits due to not keeping the thread connectors on atomizers, cartomizers, chargers, and batteries clean and dry, and damage due to battery failure caused by liquid leaking into the connection); (iv) damage caused in whole or in part by a service performed by anyone who is not us or one of our representatives; (v) damage caused in whole or in part because products have been modified without authorization in any way, including without limitation to alter functionality or capability, or because products have been used in connection with materials deemed inappropriate under applicable laws (determined in our staff’s sole discretion); (vi) damage caused in whole or in part by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product; (vii) damage caused in whole or in part by improper maintenance; (viii) damage caused in whole or in part by operation outside the product’s specifications. Additionally, our warranties do not cover batteries where basic cleaning and sanitation standards have not been maintained (batteries must be clean in order for our staff to handle and test the product to identify or verify a defect). Subject to the foregoing, our warranties only cover defects that arise through normal use of the applicable product.
- We do not offer warranties in connection with herbal vaporizers. Please refer to individual manufacturers’ warranty guidelines and terms to determine your product’s eligibility for a warranty from its manufacturer. You may wish to consult our vaporizer warranty page for additional information.
- We do not offer warranties in connection with any JUUL products. Please refer to JUUL’s warranty guidelines and terms to determine your JUUL product’s eligibility for a warranty. Please note that in order for JUUL products to qualify for any warranty, the applicable product must be registered with JUUL online by following the instructions contained in JUUL’s product packaging.
- Juno products come with a 1-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, which is otherwise governed by this ‘Warranties’ section. Any unopened and unused Juno products deemed ‘dead on arrival’ (“DOA”) may be exchanged for a replacement product at any Store, through our customer service team or at [www.junovapor.com], with a valid receipt, within this period. Please be advised that some troubleshooting may be required to identify and confirm DOA products. Juno pods are always final sale, and are neither subject to any warranty nor eligible for return or exchange. For any special circumstances, or issues that arise outside of the 1 year limited warranty period, please contact the Juno manufacturer directly at www.junovapor.com.
- We do not offer warranties in connection with any Vuse (Vype) products. Vuse (Vype) products are warrantied by the manufacturer. If your Vuse (Vype) product is defective in any way, please contact Vuse (Vype) immediately at 1-844-746-8973 or via email at email@example.com.
- IQOS devices purchased at 180 Smoke and registered with IQOS, carry a one (1) year limited warranty against defects. If your IQOS device is not functioning, it can be exchanged for a replacement by obtaining a Return Order Number from RBH Customer Care Call Center (RCCC 1-800-304-4033). Some troubleshooting over the phone may be required. If your return is authorized by RCCC, they will direct you to the nearest IQOS Authorized Retailer to return your defective device and pick up the replacement. The warranty applies to IQOS devices only. HEETs (consumables) are final sale once opened, due to the nature of the product.
- STLTH devices come with a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of retail purchase by the original purchaser. STLTH Vape only warrants STLTH Devices which have defects in materials and workmanship under normal use. Warranty only applies if the device was purchased through 180 Smoke. STLTH Pods are not covered by this warranty. Warranty does not work if the device was damaged by accident, abuse, misuse, water, fire, earthquake, or other external causes and environmental conditions. This includes damage by using e-liquid other than STLTH Pod e-liquid. Warranty does not work in case a device has been modified, disassembled, etc. Warranty does not work when the instruction of use was neglected. 180 Smoke team will analyze the device and determine the reason for breakage.
- Disposables, Atomizer Tanks, & Coils—due to the consumable nature and limited life expectancy of disposable e-cigarettes, atomizer tanks, atomizer coils, cartomizers and pods, we offer a limited DOA warranty; if these products do not work out of the box, we will replace them free of charge provided you return all defective products in their original packaging, together with all originally-included components, for confirmation and for testing the product to determine the cause of the malfunction.
- E-liquids—for consumer safety reasons and due to their consumable nature, all e-liquid purchases are final sale, and are neither subject to any warranty nor eligible for return or exchange. While we can guarantee that our e-liquid formulas do not change, if you find that you e-liquid tastes differently from a previous batch, this may be caused by some known reason such as: (i) the e-liquid may need more steeping if the manufacturing date falls close to current date (in which case, please shake the bottle well and leave in dark area for a few days); (ii) the e-liquid being left in direct heat or sunlight, causing it to taste differently, especially if the e-liquid contains nicotine; (iii) changing tank, atomizer or device/product types run at different resistances, which can alter the vaporization of the e-liquid (in which case, please check the suggested power range for your atomizer’s resistance and set it at the lower end of that range for best flavor); and/or (iv) the impact of ceasing to smoke (a survey of 500 customers has shown that the taste of e-liquid, like the taste of certain food items, changes after one stops smoking, in part due to restoration of the taste buds).
- Accessories and Apparel—there are no warranties on accessories and/or apparel.
- Drug Testing Kits—there are no warranties on drug testing kits.
- Liquidation/Clearance Products—items offered at liquidation/clearance prices are final sale, and are neither subject to any warranty nor eligible for return or exchange.
- Discontinued Products—items that have been discontinued but that we deem defective within the applicable warranty period will be compensated by store credit only.
Retail Store Purchases
Please return any unused products purchased at one of our retail stores to the location of purchase within 30 days of the original purchase, together with proof of purchase (your receipt) and all original packaging. One of our representatives will then assess the product and verify the nature of the issue.
If our representative determines the product to be defective, we will happily provide an exchange for the same or a similar model, or issue a 180 Smoke store credit, at our sole discretion.
Please note that we will only issue refunds for products which: (i) have been assessed by one of our representatives and determined to be defective; (ii) are brand new, unused and unopened (i.e. still in their original packaging); and (iii) are returned to the original retail location of purchase together with proof of purchase (your receipt) within 14 days of the original purchase. Refunds will only be offered in the same form as the original form of payment tendered for the product. If such original form is not available, you will be entitled to an exchange or store credit instead.
We remind you that for consumer safety reasons, we are unable to accept returns of e-liquids, including at any of our retail locations.
Products purchased though our Site cannot be returned or exchanged at any of our retail store locations. Please see below for how to return or exchange products purchased through our Site.
For warranty claims on products purchased through our Site, a claim must be submitted via e-mail to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of your order being delivered. Please ensure that your claim includes a detailed description of the issue, as well as the order number associated with the product in question. We may also request that you complete an online form with additional details about the issue, and/or provide a brief video or photo documenting the issue.
Depending on the situation, we may, but are not obligated to, provide you with a prepaid shipping return label to send your defective product back to us. Once the item is received at our warehouse our representative will examine the product for manufacturing defects. After the returned product is assessed by our representative and deemed to be defective, we will contact you with details of the replacement shipment or other applicable form of compensation (which option is at our sole discretion). Please note that your original shipping costs will only be refunded if all product(s) in the order are found to be defective while under warranty.
In the event that your order has been damaged during shipping, we may require a photo of the damaged product(s) for feedback and quality control purposes, for both our shipping team and courier service.
Please reach out to our customer service team at email@example.com with your order number to report a damaged order.
In the case where there is any other discrepancy in the product(s) you receive in your order, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. You may be required to submit a photo of the product(s) received in your order, as well as a photo of the packing slip included in the order, for feedback and quality control purposes for our shipping team.
Refund or Credit for Unused Products Purchased Online
In order to return or exchange products purchased through our Site, you must contact our customer service team at email@example.com within 6 days of your order being delivered. Please ensure that your claim includes the reason for the return request, whether you are requesting for a return or exchange, and the order number associated with the product in question.
Our customer service team will then provide you with an RMA number to reference your file, as well as the return shipping address. Please ensure that the unique RMA number is displayed clearly on the outside of the return package so that your return can be identified upon arrival to our warehouse. A prepaid shipping label will be provided to you for purposes of shipping the product to our warehouse.
Upon receipt at our warehouse, all returns will be assessed to ensure the product(s) are in fact brand new, unused and in a saleable condition. Once we determine this, we will initiate the exchange, credit or refund in the same form as the original method of payment tendered.
PLEASE NOTE THAT returns for refunds of any product(s) purchased through our Site (other than defective products) will be subject to a restocking fee equal to 10% of the price that you originally paid for the product(s) (including all applicable taxes). Due to the nature of our Site and shipping services, your original shipping fee and this restocking fee on returned orders are non-refundable.
Please also be advised that all of our packages are shipped using Canada Post's Age Verification service to ensure that every person that places an order with us is at least the age of majority to purchase tobacco, nicotine and/or related products in their respective jurisdiction. If you are not able to present valid photo ID to confirm your age upon delivery or pickup, your package will be returned to us, and any items eligible for a refund will be subject to a fee equal to 50% of the price you originally paid for the product(s) plus shipping charges, plus all applicable taxes.
Products that have been used in any capacity shall not be refunded or exchanged for other products except in the case of a proven defect.
Products that are returned without prior confirmation from, or communication with, our customer service team may take up to an additional 14 business days to be processed.
Refunds typically take up to 72 working hours to process after the refund has been initiated, and another 5 business days from the date and time at which we receive the returned product.
Select your province to validate your age.