VooPoo TOO 180W Kit
This kit from VooPoo combines the UFORCE sub-ohm tank with the TOO - a single or double 18650 battery TC box mod, capable of delivering up to 80 or 180 watts of power to atomizers in the range of 0.05 - 3.0ohm. The TOO fits tanks up to 32mm flush, and features the GENE chip which supports temp control for Ti/Ni/SS and TCR as well as a customizeable power or temperature curve. The sliding battery doors are removeable, and can be changed for different colors. A micro USB port supports firmware updates and battery charging; however, an external charger is recommended.
The UFORCE sub-ohm tank is 24.6mm wide, and has a slide to fill top with a wide bore 510 Delrin drip tip and a 3.5ml capacity. This kit includes 2x 0.4ohm OCC coils with a power range of 40 - 80W (best 55-65). Triple adjustable bottom airflow channels ensure a smooth draw, and allow you to customize the restriction and vapor production.
18650 Batteries NOT INCLUDED - Buy 18650 Batteries Here
- Size: 88 x 54 x 33 mm (fits 32mm wide tanks flush)
- Output Power Range: single cell: 5 - 80W / dual cell: 5 - 180W
- Working Voltage: single cell: 3.2 - 4.2V / dual cell: 6.4 - 8.5V
- Battery: single or dual 18650 cell(s) (not included)
- Output Voltage Range: 0 - 8.5V
- GENE chip
- Resistance: 0.05 - 3.0ohm (Wattage Mode), 0.05-1.5ohm (TC Mode)
- Temperature Control Support: Ti/Ni/SS, TCR
- Temperature Range: 200-600℉ / 100-315℃
- Soft firing mode pulses power to prevent overheating
- Adjustable power and temperature curve modes
- Size: 24.6 x 54.05mm
- Capacity: 3.5ml
- Slide to fill top
- Wide bore 510 Delrin drip tip
- VooPoo TOO TC Box Mod
- UFORCE sub-ohm tank
- Spare coil and o-rings
- User manual
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Review by mike(Posted on 2018-02-08)
UFORCE tank is pretty average for the class. Very similar to a Baby Beast, but I like the fill top a lot better - more secure.
The TOO isn't as pocket friendly as the DRAG was, but it performs every bit as good if not better. And the option to use only one battery can come in handy. Sliding doors are pretty eye catchy too. A little worried I might break one playing with it too much, but it's standing up well thus far!