Sigelei Kaos Spectrum
The Kaos Spectrum is a 230W dual 18650 regulated series mod by Sigelei, with an informative 0.96 inch OLED screen surrounded by an eye catching customize-able LED band. The zinc alloy chassis is lightweight and durable, and the hinged battery door locks securely. The slim ergonomic body with soft touch leatherette backing is easy to grip, and the large stiff button is satisfying to fire.
The Spectrum supports atomizer resistance as low as 0.1Ω and features temp control support for SS/Ni200/Ti. TCR mode allows you to change the resistivity coefficient for custom coil material, and initial firing power can be adjusted (constant) for a set period with Preheat Power/Time Settings.
A micro usb port supports charging and firmware upgrades.
18650 Battery NOT INCLUDED - Buy 18650 Batteries Here
How To Use:
- Click the fire button five times (5x) to power the device on/off
- Click the fire button three times (3x) to enter the menu - navigate with +/- and select with the fire button
- Select Color Mode to change the color, and select if the LED is always lit, lit when in use, or stays off
- Select Power TCR to change vaping modes
- 10-230W Output power
- Resistance range: 0.1Ω-3.00Ω
- Temperature Control for Ti, Ni200, and SS (304/316/317)
- Temperature Range: 100°C-300°C/200°F-570°F
- Dual 18650 battery operation
- Preheat effect
- 88 x 45 x 30 mm
- 1x Sigelei Kaos Spectrum 230W Mod
- 1x Micro usb charger/upgrade cable
- 1x User manual
- 1x Warranty card