Nitecore Intellicharger i2
The Nitecore Intellicharger i2 is a universal, automatic smart-charger compatible with almost all types of rechargeable batteries thus eliminating the need to own several chargers. The i2 is able to automatically identify Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries and apply an appropriate charging mode (Constant Charge Current (CC), Constant Charge Voltage (CV) and Trickle Charge). Each of the i2’s two microcomputer-controlled charging slots is capable of monitoring and charging batteries independently. Additionally, yellow and blue power/charging status indicator lights could visibly indicate battery status and charging process.
For all those functionalities, the Nitecore Intellicharger series of chargers are widely appreciated as the ultimate charger for advanced vapers, perfect to charger safely all your 18650, 18350, 18490, 18500, 26650 batteries and more!
- Capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously
- Each of the two battery slots monitors and charges independently
- Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries
- Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
- Features three charging modes (CC, CV and Trickle Charge)
- Automatically detects battery status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode
- 3 Color LED displays charging progress for each battery
- Automatically stops charging when complete
- Features over-charge prevention to protect batteries
- Made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)
- Features reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC, CEC and KC
- Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Review by Demonseed XXX666(Posted on 2015-04-20)
I had a cheap charger from the dollar store almost set fire in my bedroom. Decided to pick up this nitecore charger - its normal for it to get a bit warm, but other than that the thing is really safe, and chargers my 18650s pretty quick