The Nitecore D2 Digicharger is a universal intelligent digital charger, perfect for safely and efficiently recharge your mod's batteries.
Compatible with any 18650, 18490, 18500, 18350, 26650, and even more type of batteries (see below), the Nitecore D2 will automatically detect which type of battery you are using between Li-Ion, IMR, INR, Ni-MH, Ni-Cd, selecting the appropriate charging mode accordingly (between CC, CV, dV/dt). You can also manually set it for use with LiFePO4 batteries.
The D2's two separate charging slots are managed independently, allowing you to charge different types of batteries at the same time safely.
The large digital LDC screen displays the charging progress used for each battery, the actual voltage, current, and how much time it has been charging.
An intelligent automatic power-off function terminates current when the charging is complete, preventing you from overcharging the battery if you leave it too long in the charging slot.
- Charges up to 2 batteries simultaneously, each of the two battery slots monitors and charges independently
- Compatible with Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18500, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries
- Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
- Integrated LCD panel clearly displays charging parameters and progress
- Two conveniently located side buttons allow easy selection of specific battery types and charging parameters
- Intelligent circuitry detects the battery type and status before entering automatic charge mode (CC, CV, dV/dt)
- Automatically detects battery power status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode (with the exception of LiFePO4 batteries which require manual selection)
- Compatible with LiFePO4 batteries
- Automatically stops charging when complete, over-charge prevention to protect batteries, reverse polarity protection, temperature monitoring to prevent overheating
- Made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant), designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC. Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.25A(MAX), DC 12V 1A
- Output voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 3.7V ±1% / 1.48V ±1%
- Output current: 500mA x 2
- Dimensions: 143mm× 74mm×36mm
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Review by Ryan(Posted on 2017-09-23)
So far the charger works quite well. I haven't tried it with anything other than a pair of 18650 batteries. It's nice that it shows some info about the batteries such as current voltage (might be useful to know for balancing if you wanted to stop charging a pair early, though I don't know if this is ok and haven't tried it yet).
I usually charge at night so speed isn't really an issue. That being said if you want to be able to charge during the day and only have one set of batteries you might want something faster.