Sorry, Joyetech Cuboid 150W TC Mod has been discontinued.
Introducing the Joyetech Cuboid 150W TC Mod - a very compact and powerful advanced dual 18650 box mod.
The Cuboid 150W TC Mod is a great addition to Joyetech's top selling line of products. It uses two 18650 high drain batteries, not included, for a huge battery capacity and the capability of offering up to 150W of power output, up to 200W with the available firmware upgrade! It is recommended to use 18650 batteries of at least 25A discharge for safety.
It is the most compact box mod to use two 18650 batteries that we've seen so far, measuring 91mm in height, 42mm in length, and 28mm in width. It also boast a very solid build and huge OLED screen on the side.
On top of this, the Cuboid offers cutting edge technology, not only does it feature temperature control with settings already on board for coils made of Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel, but you can also customize the Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) value of the material used in your coils thanks to the TCR mode of the Cuboid and its three memory settings.
As mentioned it is firmware upgradeable so you can always stay up to date with Joyetech's latest technological developments. You will immediately be able to upgrade your Cuboid to a new firmware version that will allow you to get a maximum power output advertised at 200W!
18650 batteries are not included in the package by Joyetech. You can find 18650 batteries and external chargers here on our website.
Warning: When using two 18650 batteries in a device such as this one, always make sure to use the same brand and model of batteries, and that your batteries are both fully charged before inserting them in the device. Mismatched batteries can result in malfunction and damage to your device.
- Dimensions: 91mm x 28mm x 42mm
- Stainless Steel 510 Threads
- Temperature Control: Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel 316 and TCR Mode
- Output Wattage: 1-150W
- Temperature Control Range: 100 - 315C / 200 - 600F
- Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm for Variable Temperature Mode
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3.5ohm for Variable Wattage Mode
- Requires (2) 18650 High Amp Batteries, not included. Get them on our 18650 batteries page
- Multi-Colored 0.96-inch OLED Screen
- Dual Battery Display Bar
- New Slip-Open Battery Cover for Simple Battery Swap
- Reverse Battery Polarity Protection
- Firmware Upgradeable - Go to Joyetech's website to upgrade your device to 200W!
- The use of an external charger is recommended for devices using two 18650 batteries
- Micro USB port to upgrade firmware, can also be used to charge the device though it is not recommended.
- 1 x Joyetech Cuboid 150W TC Mod
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Manual