Introcuding the VaporShark DNA 200W - The last mod you will ever need!
With the DNA 200, VaporShark builds upon the success of the DNA 40 to now offer an impressive 200W of power output and tons of state-of-the-art technology improvements and features.
This box mod is everything any advanced vaper could want in a premium device. The new Evolv DNA 200 chip brings the latest techonology in temperature control with any type of temperature sensing wire, and you will always stay up to date thanks to its USB upgradeable firmware.
Through an external software called Escribe, you will be able to customize your vaping profile as much as possible, with 93 customizable options, allowing you to find the perfect settings for a variety of different builds, from standard coils to the most complex. 8 of those profiles can be stored directly on the device to easily switch between your builds and different atomizers. Standard VW (variable wattage) mode is of course also possible.
The VaporShark DNA200 is powered by a 10 Watt Hour 3S Lipo battery, one of the first mods to use this type of battery, it is more efficient and charges faster than standard 18650 batteries. According to our test, ran at 112W in VW mode, it will run approximately as long as 3 standard 18650 batteries, such as Sony VTC4s, with no dip in power output until the last puff.
It is equipped with Zip Technology for ultra-fast charging when plugged in a 2A power source, with an advertised 90min charging time in ideal conditions.
The construction of the DNA 200 is up to par with its technology, made of premium 6031 Aluminum, it is lighter than the DNA 40. Its 3 step paint process with a rubberized black finish makes it a durable, sleek, and comfortable to use device.
- Dimensions: 89.10mm x 48.10mm x 23.90mm
- CNC 6031 Aluminium Construction
- Zip, High Speed Charging (90 Minute Charge Time) with 2A power source
- 10 Watt hour, 3S Lipo Battery
- 3 Step Paint Process. (Anodized Black, Oxidized Paint, Rubberized Finish)
- User Serviceable Battery Bay
- Gold Plated, Spring Loaded Center Pin
- Illuminated Fire Button
- Large Screen OLED Display
- Firmware Upgradable
- Customizable profiles with Escribe Software
- 8 profiles can be stored on the device
- Temperature Control Mode compatible with any type of temperature sensing wire (nickel, titanium, stainless steel)
- Variable Wattage mode with standard kanthal coils
- 200W maximum wattage output
- 9V maximum voltage output
- 50A continuous output current
- Minimum accepted resistance with temperature sensing wire: 0.05 ohm - 0.10ohm recommended
- Minimum accepted resistance with kanthal wire: 0.08 ohm - 0.10ohm recommended
- 1x VaporShark DNA200
- 1x 3S Lipo Battery Pack built-in the device
- 1x USB charging cable