Introducing the Sigelei 150W Temperature Control Box Mod
Sigelei has improved upon the popular Sigelei 150W Box Mod by adding temperature control mode and an improved ergonomical design with this Sigelei 150W TC mod.
In addition to all the features of the original Sigelei 150W this upgraded version allows you to use temperature control with nickel (Ni-200) coils. It will read coils as low as 0.1ohm and can be used at temperatures between 212°F to 572°F or 100°C to 300°C. The maximum Joule output is an impressive 100J.
It can of course still be used with standard kanthal coils between 10W and 150W.
It requires two 18650 High Drain battery of a minimum of 20A, and you will need an external charger for these batteries. They are not included but can be found in our mod batteries and chargers section.Warning: When using two 18650 batteries in a device such as this one, always make sure to use the same brand and model of batteries, and that your batteries are both fully charged before inserting them in the device. Mismatched batteries can result in malfunction and damage to your device.
- Dimensions: 4"L x 2-1/4"W x 1"D / 103mm x 57mm x 25mm
- Atomizer Resistance: 0.1Ω - 3.0Ω
- Wattage Output: 10W - 150W
- Temperature Control with nickel (Ni-200) coils: 212°F - 572°F / 100°C - 300°C
- Joule Output: 10J - 100J
- Input Voltage: 6.4V - 8.4V
- Output Voltage: 1.0V - 7.5V
- Uses 2x 18650 High Drain (20A minimum recommended) batteries, not included
- Includes a protective silicon case