Sorry, Aspire "Odyssey 2" Bundle - Pegasus Mod with Triton 2 Tank has been discontinued.
To celebrate the release of Aspire's new Triton 2 clearomizer, we've paired it in a bundle with the Aspire Pegasus mod!
We call it the "Odyssey 2", and although it is not an official product yet from Aspire, we thought it would be a great idea to pair the Pegasus temperature control mod from the original Odyssey kit, with the brand new Aspire Triton 2 sub-ohm top-filling clearomizer!
The improved version of the Triton clearomizer, is Aspire's top-of-the-line top-filling tank system that is interchangeable between sub-ohm and standard resistances. Top filling tanks are ideal to conveniently refill your tank on the go, as you don't have to unscrew them from your device.
The Triton 2 comes equipped with the brand new Aspire Triton 2 Clapton Kanthal Coil (a wire wrapped around a thicker wire) that offers more heating surface and better flavour, it comes at 0.5ohm, is wicked with high quality japanese cotton, and operates between 40-45W. As a replacement or alternative, it also comes with a 1.8 ohm kanthal coil that is rated between 10-13W, and will still provide a lot of vapor with a tighter, more cigarette-like draw.
In terms of design improvement, the Triton 2 has a simpler top filling system, the airflow has been redesigned to only be controlled at the base, and the tank itself features a sleeker design with less metal, more pyrex glass, and is shorter in height.
The Triton 2 is compatible with all the Aspire Atlantis coils, and original Triton coils, but it is recommended for use with the proprietary Triton 2 and Original Triton coils. This tank has absolutely unparalleled flavor compared to the other Aspire clearomizer systems like the Atlantis or the Nautilus, and with the Triton Clapton coil, it improves the taste even further.
We've paired it with the beautiful and popular Pegasus Mod, Aspire's take on advanced box mods, with its 70W of maximum output power, low resistance sub-ohm vaping, temperature control mode, and replaceable battery, it offers everything you want in a moder advanced device, all in a sleek and ergonomical design.
With a very ergonomical and sturdy built, in addition to a selection of three beautiful brushed metal finishes, the Pegasus looks and feels like a premium device.
The features also offer everything you expect from a premium device, with a powerful maximum output of 70W, adjustable between 1W-70W in increments of 1W, with a resistance as low as 0.2ohm with standard kanthal coils.
It has an automatic detection of the atomizer type, switching to temperature control mode when a nickel (Ni-200) or titanium coil is installed, and back to variable wattage when a standard kanthal coil in use. To make the Pegasus recognize that a coil type has been changed, hold the power button for 3 sec with no atomizer installed, and release after the "No Atomizer" message appears. Screw your atomizer back on, and press the power button for 3 sec until you see the screen switch to another mode/resistance level.
The temperature control mode as an adjustable temperature range between 200°F and 600°F (93°C-315°C), and can use atomizer with a resistance as low as 0.1ohm with nickel and titanium coils.
The temperature/wattage selection wheel at the top of the device is progressive, the faster you turn it, the quicker you will reach your preferred setting, a very convenient and ergonomic feature.
The Pegasus uses a replaceable 18650 battery (not included by Aspire, but available as an option in this bundle), making it a very durable mod long term, as you will be able to change the cell when it starts to not hold its charge as long as it used to.
The device features a sturdy USB charging port that is passthrough, and can be fitted with the Pegasus charging dock for a stylish and convenient way to charge your mod on your desk or table.
Triton 2 Features:
- Simple Top Filling System
- Compatible with a variety of Sub-Ohm, Standard, and Temperature sensing coils.
- 0.5 ohm kanthal Clapton Sub-Ohm coil, operating between 40-45W included
- 0.4 ohm stainless steel Sub-Ohm coil, operating between 25-30W available
- 0.3 ohm stainless steel Sub-Ohm coil, operating between 45-55W available
- 1.8 ohm kanthal Standard coil (tighter draw, like a cigarette), operating between 10-13W included
- 0.15 ohm nickel (Ni-200) coils for Temperature Control mode available
- Stainless Steel build with pyrex glass tank
- 3ml capacity
- 22.5mm width; 67mm height
Pegasus Mod Features:
- 1 to 70W Output Wattage
- Resistance between 0.2 to 5 ohm with standard kanthal coils
- Temperature Control Mode with Autosensing Feature
- Resistance of .1 ohm and above with nickel and titanium coils
- Battery Voltage MUST Be Above 3.3V to use TC mode
- Temperature Adjustable between 200°F - 600°F (93°C-315°C)
- Ergonomically Designed Selection Wheel
- Large and Precise OLED Display with Two Decimals of your Wattage, Voltage, and Resistance Level (Ohm).
- Battery Life Indicator
- Sturdy Battery Compartment
- Powered by 1X single high drain 18650 battery sold separately
- Micro USB Port Passthrough Capability
- High Resistance/No Atomizer Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Low Voltage Step Down Protection, 12 Second Cutoff Protection, Low Battery Protection, High Temperature Protection
- Brushed Metal Finish
- Stainless Steel Firing Button
- 1x Aspire Pegasus Box Mod
- 1x Aspire Micro USB Cable
- 1x Aspire Triton 2
- 1x 0.5 ohm kanthal Clapton Sub-Ohm Triton 2 coil
- 1x 1.8 ohm kanthal Standard Triton 2 coil
- 1x Triton 2 Replacement Pyrex Glass