Sorry, Eleaf iStick 50W Full Kit - 4400mAh has been discontinued.
The ultra popular Eleaf iStick is now available in 50W with Sub-Ohm capability!
The latest and most powerful addition to the best selling Eleaf iStick series, the Eleaf iStick 50W Full Kit offers an incredible 4400mAh battery capacity, the highest on the market, as well as variable wattage/voltage modes up to 50W or 20V! It has Sub-Ohm capability from as low as 0.2ohms, and features a temperature alarm function for optimal safety.
The Eleaf iStick is one of the most popular advanced personnal vaporizers out there, and it now comes in a 50W model with Sub-Ohm atomizer capability to give you an even better vaping experience while keeping it super compact like the standard 20W edition!
The Eleaf iStick 50W is one of the newest addtions to the market. It is the only compact variable voltage and variable wattage mod to over such a high capacity of 4400 mAh, while also offering a output power of 50W (compared to 20W before) and the possibility of using Sub-Ohm atomizers (as low as 0.2 Ohm, compared to 1Ohm before), which is in high demand with the new offerings of Aspire with the Atlantis, and Kanger with the SubTank! Barely bigger than the normal Eleaf iStick, only a couple millimeters taller, thicker, and wider, and with a wider 510 threading base, the Eleaf iStick 50W will fit in the palm of your hand and allow you to vape clouds for hours!
This Eleaf iStick comes with, in addition to its high capacity battery of 4400 mAh, an OLED Screen showing voltage, wattage, resistance level of your atomizer, and remaining battery life, it has short circuit/atomizer protection,supports charging with a 1A wall adapter, and as an operating wattage ranging from 5W to 50W, enough to satisfy the more exigent of vapers.
The Eleaf iStick comes in four different colours : Black, Silver, Pink, and Blue, and includes an USB cable for pass-through charging, as well as an adapter EGO thread to fit any tank on the market!
*Tank/Clearomizer not included in this product.
- Operating Voltage: 2.0V-10V
- Dimensions: 23 mm x 45 mm x 83 mm
- Operating Wattage: 5.0W-50.0W
- Operating Ohm range: 0.2 Ohm to 5.0 Ohms
- Battery capacity: 4400 mAh
- Colors: black, silver, pink, blue
- Includes: 1x Eleaf iStick variable battery mod 4400mAh; 1x EGO ring adapter; 1x USB charging cable;
- One of the most advanced e-Cigarettes at 180 Smoke
- Provides long vaping sessions, with it capacity of 4400mAh with an ultra-compact form factor!
- Manual adjustable voltage function, can be adjusted from 2.0-10 V in 0.1 volt increments for optimizing your clearomizers potential and vapor production
- Manual adjustable wattage function, can be adjusted from 5.0-50.0 W in .5 watts increments for optimizing your clearomizers potential and vapor production
- Manual turn-on/off feature for controlling vapour volume
- Battery capacity indicator
- OLED display showing you the battery input/output voltage, wattage, and atomizer resistance
- Auto protect function for managing over-charging, discharging, over-current and short-circuit
- ZERO tobacco, ZERO tar , ZERO smoke, and ZERO combustion
- USB Charging; can vape while charging device; supports 1A wall adapter for faster charging
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
Review by Ilya(Posted on 2016-01-13)
Great device. 4400 mah battery lets me vape for days between charges (30-35 watts on a 0.5omh coil). Take it with me on trips when i don't want to worry about swapping in 18650s on my other mods. The fire button was good for about 4 months, now it rattles a bit. For the price though, great little battery.
Review by Anonymoose(Posted on 2016-01-12)
This is an amazing battery for those who want to get into sub ohm capable tanks, but don't want to fully commit to getting separate batteries and chargers. The internal battery lasts very long and it's also quite durable. Anyways, good overall battery for any beginners making the jump to higher powered devices.
Review by lil betch(Posted on 2015-04-26)
I prefer my Hana Modz to this one, only because i think the wattage fluctuates sometimes and I sometimes will get dry hits. I like the eleaf though, because i never have to take the batteries out.
Review by Kal Fitzpatrick(Posted on 2015-04-26)
I had an eleaf 30W before and with a 0.3 ohm coil 30 watts just didnt cut it. I upgraded to the 50 watt version and wow, what a difference. Now I run this at about 38 watts and it gives me perfect flavor and vapor with my custard e liquid.