The new Coil Master DIY Kit V3 is the perfect all-in-one kit for DIY coil builders.
This all-in-one kits includes a vast selection of high quality tools for building and testing a large variety of coil builds. Pliers, screwdrivers, coil jigs, tweezers, scissors and more are included, as well as the Coil Master 521 Mini Tab which acts both as an ohm reader, and allows you to safely fire your coils without having to install your RDA on your mod. The 521 Mini Tab is powered by a single 18650 battery, which is not included in this kit.
In addition a 10ft spool of 24Ga Kanthal A1 wire and a pack Japanese organic cotton have been included so you have everything ready to start building and wicking.
WARNING: This is an advanced users product, and is not recommended for first time vapers. Before building your own coils make sure you are properly informed of the risks, and make sure you have a good understanding of ohm's law and the limitations of the device you will use your custom coils with.
- 1 x Diagonal pliers
- 1 x Needle-nose pliers
- 1 x Stainless steel folding scissors
- 1 x Pen styled Phillips screwdriver
- 1 x Pen styled Flathead screwdriver
- 1 x Ceramic Tweezer (T1)
- 1 x Elbow Tweezer (T3)
- 1 x 10 ft 24 GA Kanthal A1 Wire
- 1 x 521 Mini Tab ohm reader (powered by one 18650 battery NOT INCLUDED)
- 1 x Coiling Kit V4
- 1 x Silicon rubber case for jigs
- 1 x T styled HEX screwdriver (◇1.25mm, ◇1.5mm, ◇2.0mm）
- 3 x Japanese Organic Cotton