At 180 Smoke, we offer a diverse variety of curated e-juices, vape devices, herbal vaporizers & accessories for all type of Smokers and Vapers. We serve customers through retail stores, e-commerce, and partners.
A socially conscious brand, we were crowd-sourced with help from thousands of people in 2012. Our Customers enjoy the taste of our highly satisfying e-juices, variety of products and helpful customer support.
"Significantly reduce harm done to human health from addictive substances."
Why 180 Smoke Vape Store?
We are a lean, innovative and ethical organization. We give our best every time, take accountability for our actions and improve at every opportunity.
Our Products speak louder than words ...
- We invest in R&D and do the due diligence to get the best in class curated products to you. All hardware is manufactured in a FCC, CE, SGS, RoHS, MSDS, and ISO 9001:2000 certified facility. Our e-juice is made from safe food/USP grade ingredients following highest standards in Canada. Our e-juices are tested regularly by a third party accredited lab.
- We innovate to stay ahead and keep all types of smokers and vapers in mind! We invest resources in innovating tools and e-juice flavours that will help more people go 180. The company has several innovations under development.
- Improving quality is the MOST important thing! We dedicate most of our business and personal resources to ensuring that our products are of the highest quality, and provide the next best thing, fast support.
We are a different kind of company ...
- We are an ethically invested organization with a mission to bring socially conscious, harm-reducing combustion alternatives to market.
- We listen and we act.
- We consult thousands of people and dozens of experts to make sure we get it right. All of our product lines, product features, and overall brand (including the name) were crowd-sourced through a multi-fold survey of thousands of smokers and their families across the globe.
- We follow an iterative development and improvement process, fueled by collaboration between customers and the 180 team.
- We give back and pay it forward. The company released a free 3D printable hookah adapter in open source to help raise awareness about harms of hookah smoking. We regularly do giveaways, sales, and special promotions.
- We don’t promote addiction, but we also don’t judge it. We are here to help customers like you meet your harm reduction goals.
We have the right team ...
- You are an integral part of our extended team. We are grateful for your feedback. It helps us perform continual improvements and innovations.
- Our team is multidisciplinary. We come from a backgrounds of medicine, technology, manufacturing, research, finance, open-source, hospitality, and philanthropy, all converging in our common vision to facilitate sustainable change for smokers and vapers of all kinds.
- All of us have felt or seen the effects of smoking first hand. We have come together to achieve our stated mission.
Dr. Gopal Bhatnagar, Founder, & Chief Medical Advisor
Dr. Bhatnagar is a leading cardiac surgeon, one of the few in North America to perform the minimally invasive “beating heart” surgery. He holds a fellowship in general surgery, thoracic surgery and cardiac surgery with both the American Board of Surgery and the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Bhatnagar obtained his M.D. at the University of Western Ontario in 1986 and was on the Dean’s Honor List. In 1999, Bhatnagar also obtained a M.Ed. from OISE at the University of Toronto. From 1978-1982, he served with the Canadian Armed Reserve Forces and with the Regular Standing Forces for another year, as part of the medical corps. A practicing cardiac surgeon, Dr. Bhatnagar is also an Adjunct Assistant Professor of Surgery at the University of Toronto. Up until early 2013, he was the chief of medical staff at a leading and large Canadian hospital. A rare mix of talent, compassion and leadership, he was recently honoured for his medical services and leadership with the naming of a research chair in Cardiac Health System Leadership. Dr. Bhatnagar is a recipient of the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal. He is also an avid athlete and regularly participates in extreme sports.
"Everyday I see the ravages of cigarette smoking in my patients. Since it is the leading cause of heart disease, cancer, and emphysema, we as physicians have to assist our patients in finding novel tobacco alternatives.
We have to recognize that cigarette addiction has multiple causes and quitting is extraordinarily difficult. The traditional methods have a 70 percent failure rate; we wouldn’t accept that result for any other illness. From a public health point of view, immediately enacting tobacco harm reduction strategies and use of novel tools like e-cigarettes is going to benefit millions of people.
The regulation of nicotine content is a matter of manufacturing quality control and does need to be subject to good manufacturing standards and practices. Nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) is a standard anti-smoking strategy and e-vaporizers give the ability to simulate the manual and the oral sensation of a combustible product. There is also no proof, or in my mind a sensible extrapolation, that e-cigs are a gateway to toxic combustible tobacco products."
— Dr. Gopal Bhatnagar, M.D.
Estimated Achievements (in partnership with our clients & retail partners)
⇒ 950 million cigarettes, hookahs & joints NOT SMOKED, and counting*
⇒ Millions of dollars SAVED for clients, and counting**
⇒ 3.1 million trees saved, and counting***
⇒ 314 million cigarette butts not littered, and counting****
Estimations based on a survey of a random selection of 500 customers across Canada and United States.
Stats last updated on: May 1, 2017.
Calculations are estimated and cumulative since February 1, 2013.
*Includes, tobacco cigarettes, cigars, hookahs and rolled herbal joints.
**Assuming $8 average cost per pack, 20 tobacco cigarettes per pack. Also assuming cost of other type of units is higher or same, per unit.
***For every 300 cigarettes, 1 tree is used up. Source: http://tobaccofreeca.com/environment/billions-trees-millions-cigarette-butts-one-dangerous-product/
****1 in 3 cigarettes end up as litter. Cigarette butts represent the biggest litter problem facing the world today. An estimated 4.5 trillion non-biodegradable butts are discarded into the environment worldwide each year. Source: https://tobaccocontrol.bmj.com/content/20/Suppl_1/i25
GO VAPE YOURSELF!
GIVE HARM REDUCTION A TRY!!