Harm Reduction company serving Smokers and Vapers through omni-channel.
A socially conscious brand, we were crowd-sourced with help from thousands of people in 2012. We strive to help our customers reduce harm for themselves, and the environment. Our Customers enjoy the taste of our highly satisfying e-juices (developed in collaboration with customers), curated variety o products and helpful customer support.
"Our mission is to be a global leader in provisioning of Harm Reduction tools and services, for all Smokers and Vapers.
We are driven by our responsibility to make a positive, and sustainable difference for our Customers, and Communities at large." - 180 Smoke Vape Store
Why 180 Smoke Vape Store?
We are a lean, innovative and ethical organization. We give our best every time, take accountability for our actions and improve at every opportunity.
Our Products speak louder than words ...
- We invest in R&D and do the due diligence to get the best in class curated products to you. All hardware is manufactured in a FCC, CE, SGS, RoHS, MSDS and ISO 9001:2000 certified facility. Our E-Juice is made from safe food/USP grade ingredients following highest standards. Our e-juices are tested regularly by a third party accredited lab.
- We innovate to stay ahead and keep all types of smokers and vapers in mind! We invest resources in innovating tools and e-juice flavours, that will help more people go 180. The company has two patents pending and several others innovations under development.
- Improving quality is the MOST important thing! We dedicate most of our business and personal resources to ensuring that our products are of the highest quality, and provide the next best thing, fast support.
We are a different kind of company ...
- We are an ethically invested organization with a mission to bring socially conscious, ham-reducing combustion alternatives to market.
- We listen and we act.
We consulted thousands of people and dozens of experts to make sure we get it right. All our product lines, product features and overall brand (including the name) were crowd-sourced through multi-fold survey of thousands of smokers, and their families across the globe.
We follow an iterative development and improvement process, fueled by collaboration between customers and the 180 team.
- We give back and pay it forward. The company released a free 3d printable Hookah adapter in open source to help raise awareness about harms of hookah smoking. We regularly do giveaways, and special promotions to get more smokers on to harm reduction.
- We don’t promote addiction but we also don’t judge it. We are here to help customers like you meet your harm reduction goals.
We have the right team ...
- You are part of our team. We are grateful for your feedback. It help us perform continuous improvements and innovations.
- Our team is multidisciplinary. We come from medicine, technology, manufacturing, research, finance, open-source, hospitality, philanthropy and real-life, all converging in our common vision to facilitate a healthier and sustainable change for Smokers and Vapers of all type.
- All of us have felt, or seen first-hand, the effects of smoking. We have come together to achieve our Stated Mission. This is more than just business for us.
Dr. Gopal Bhatnagar, Founder & Chief Medical Advisor
Dr. Bhatnagar is a leading cardiac surgeon and one of the few in North America to perform the minimally invasive “beating heart” surgery. He holds a fellowship in general surgery, thoracic surgery and cardiac surgery with both the American Board of Surgery and the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Bhatnagar obtained his M.D. at the University of Western Ontario in 1986 and was on the Dean’s Honor List. In 1999, Bhatnagar also obtained a M.Ed. from OISE at the University of Toronto. From 1978-1982, he served with the Canadian armed reserved forces and with the regular standing forces for another year, as part of the medical corps. A practicing cardiac surgeon, Dr. Bhatnagar is also an Adjunct Assistant Professor of Surgery at the University of Toronto. Up-til early 2013, he was the chief of medical staff at a leading and large Canadian hospital. A rare mix of talent, compassion and leadership, he was recently honored for his medical services and leadership with the naming of a research chair in Cardiac Health System Leadership. Dr. Bhatnagar is a recipient of the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal. He is also an avid athlete and regularly participates in extreme sports.
"Everyday I see the ravages of cigarette smoking in my patients. Since it is the leading cause of heart disease, cancer and emphysema, we as physicians have to assist our patients in finding novel tobacco alternatives.
We have to recognize that cigarette addiction has multiple causes and quitting is extraordinarily difficult. The traditional methods have a 70 percent failure rate, we wouldn’t accept that result for any other illness. From a public health point of view immediately enacting tobacco harm reduction strategies and use of novel tools like e-cigarettes is going to benefit millions of people.
The regulation of nicotine content is a matter of manufacturing quality control and does need to be subject to good manufacturing standards and practices. Nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) is a standard anti-smoking strategy and e-vaporizers give the ability to simulate the manual and the oral sensation of a combustible product. There is also no proof, or in my mind a sensible extrapolation, that ecigs are a gateway to toxic combustible tobacco products."
Our Achievements (in partnership with our clients & retail partners)
⇒ 338 Million (cigarettes) NOT SMOKED and counting*
⇒ $152 Million dollars SAVED for clients, and counting**
⇒ 1.1 Million Trees Saved, and counting***
⇒ 112 Million (cigarette) butts not littered, and counting****
Stats last updated on: Nov 30, 2015.
Calculations are estimated and cumulative.
* Includes, tobacco cigarettes, cigars, hookahs and rolled joints.
** Assuming $8 average cost per pack. 20 tobacco cigarettes per pack. Also assuming cost of other type of units is higher or same, per unit.
*** For every 300 cigarettes, 1 tree is used up. source: http://www.leavethepackbehind.org/tob_environment.php
**** 1 in 3 cigarettes end up as litter. Cigarette butts represent the biggest litter problem facing the world today. An estimated 4.5 trillion (non-biodegradable) butts are discarded into the environment worldwide each year. source: http://www.leavethepackbehind.org/tob_environment.php
GO VAPE YOURSELF!
GIVE HARM REDUCTION A TRY!!