Sorry, Vaporesso Revenger 220W TC Box Mod has been discontinued.
Vaporesso Revenger 220W TC Box Mod
The Revenger from Vaporesso uses the advanced chipset OMNI Board 2.0 powered by dual 18650 cells in series to deliver a power range of 5 - 220W to atomizers reading 0.05-5ohm. Multiple wattage modes allow you to adjust the power ramp between soft, normal, and hard. Temp control is supported for Ni/SS/Ti and TCR accomodates 2 memory settings (M1/2).
Advanced modes include
- CCW: Customized Curve of Wattage—you can adjust the output for each 1/2 second of the first 5 seconds to adjust ramp-up or -down for optimal satisfaction.
- CCT: Customized Curve of Temperature—an advanced feature of temp control that addresses delayed heat up time by allowing you to start at a higher temperature, and then reduce it after the first few drags.
- Bypass: delivers full battery power to the atomizer.
- Smart VW: automatically recommends the ideal power wattage for each resistance value when an atomizer is installed, helping to avoid burning a coil when changing tanks.
- RCT: Remaining Charging Time—displays the amount of time needed to complete charging the cells.
- RTC: Real Time Clock—displays the date and time.
The curved edges are comfortable to grip, and the large metallic fire button has a satisfying click. Settings are viewed on a 0.96" OLED display, and the micro USB port supports firmware upgrades and protected 2.5A equalized battery charging. (External charger recommended.)
Batteries not included—available here.
- Size: 89mm x 45mm x 28mm
- Power Range: 5.0-220W
- Voltage Range: 0V-8.5V
- Battery: 2 x 18650 batteries (NOT INCLUDED)
- Resistance Range: 0.05-5ohm
- Temperature Control Range: 100℃-315℃/200°F-600°F
- Output Modes: VT (Ni200,SS,Ti)/TCR (M1,M2)/BYPASS/Customized Curve of Wattage (CCW)/Customized Curve of Temperature (CCT)
- Display Modes: RCT (Remaining Charging Time)/RTC (Real Time Clock)
- Display: OLED 0.96"
- 1x Vaporesso Revenger Mod
- 1x Micro USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Warranty Card
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Review by Bon JD(Posted on 2017-11-28)
Amazingly simple UI, battery last quite long.
I like the firing key, pretty good feedback