Building on the success of their Crown tank, Uwell introduces the Rafale to their line of sub-ohm clearomizer.
The Uwell Rafale is a 5ml capacity top filling tank, with a convenient one-pice top fill system that uses the drip tip to open or close the top fill holes. It features a cutting edge Anti Spit-Back (ASB) system to prevent juice popping out of the drip tip when vaping, and precise airflow control ring at the base.
The Rafale's proprietary parallel coil design allows for vaping at very high wattage while having a long lifespan and optimal flavour. They are made of surgical grade stainless steel SUS316 and 100% Organic Japanese Cotton.
It comes pre-equipped with a 0.2ohm coil that can handle between 60W to 120W, and a spare 0.5ohm coil operating between 20W and 80W.
Nickel (Ni200) coils at 0.1 ohm, and a Vertical RBA rebuildable head are also available but must be purchased separately.
Compatible Coils: Uwell Rafale Parallel Coils (4-pack)
- Dimensions: 24mm x 70mm
- Capacity: 5ml
- Weight: 62.5g
- Materials: Stainless Steel and Quartz Glass
- Uwell Patent: Anti Spit-back System
- Uwell Patent: Convenient Top Fill (one piece top fill)
- Unique Parallel Coil Design with a long life span that is capable of handling high wattage
- Intensive research was done to produce the best vaping experience
- SUS316 Surgical Grade Coil
- 100% Japanese Organic Cotton
- Precision Airflow Control
- 5ml E-Juice Capacity
- 1x Uwell Rafale Clearomizer
- 1x Replacement Quartz Glass
- 1x 0.2ohm coil pre-installed
- 1x Replacement 0.5ohm coil
- 1x Replacement set of rubber o-rings
- Uwell Authenticity sticker
- Usuer Manual
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
Review by Matt(Posted on 2016-05-15)
I really like the tank! It provides great clouds but a mild lack of flavour. I also have found it to leak after a night of sitting straight up. It also can get quite hot. Overall the tank definitely does the job and it has a very clean look. I would recommend buying it.
Review by Donnystyle(Posted on 2016-02-19)
My opinion of this tank came right away after I tried it. Same great flavor as the first Uwell crown tank, but it could definitely improve on design. The filling mechanism is very sloppy in my opinion makes accidental juice spillage very easy. I also wish that Uwell didn't put that stainless steel ring on top of the cotton on their new coils. It just makes priming the coil harder. They put a splash guard system in the tank, so thats good....they also made the airflow wider for the people who were complaining it was too narrow on the first Uwell.
Not a bad tank at all, but I'm going to stick with my Uwell crown.