Sorry, Tesla Steampunk Nano 120W has been discontinued.
Tesla Steampunk Nano 120W
The Tesla Steampunk Nano 120W is a sturdy, durable box mod constructed from die cast zinc alloy with a wheel and cog finish.
The device is powered by dual 18650 cells, accessible through the hinged bottom battery door, with a wattage range of 7-200 adjustable in 0.5W increments. The Steampunk Nano 120W also supports temp control for SS/Ni/Ti with a minimum resistance of 0.05ohm, and 0.1ohm in power mode. The mod also features an adjustable power curve, allowing the user to customize power ramp up or down for 10 seconds. Settings are easily viewed on a bright 0.91" OLED screen.
Curved edges and large angle set fire button make the device ergonomic to hold and pleasurable to use, with a perfect amount of heft. A dedicated on/off switch offers increased safety and security.
Note: this device does not support battery charging - an external battery charger must be used. Available here.
*BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED Buy Batteries Here
- Dimensions: 90mm x 55mm x 25mm
- Weight: 250g
- Die cast zinc alloy
- Springloaded 510 connection
- Bright 0.91″ OLED screen
- Ergonomic slanted firing button
- On/off switch
- Firing modes: VW/TC Ti/TC Ni200/TC SS316/TCR
- Wattage mode output range: 7W to 120W adjustable in 0.5W increments
- TC mode output range: 200℉ to 600℉ or 100℃ to 300℃
- Maximum voltage output: 9V
- Maxium current output: 35A
- Wattage mode resistance range: 0.1Ω to 3.0Ω
- TC mode resistance range: 0.05Ω to 1.0Ω
- Ramp firing modes: normal, soft, hard, user
- Save up to three profiles
- Utilizes 2 x 18650 high amp Batteries (Not Included)
- Hinged bottom battery door
- 1 x Tesla Nano 120W Steampunk MOD
- 1 x User Manual