Sorry, iTaste MVP Pro 60W by Innokin has been discontinued.
Innokin iTaste MVP Pro 60W
The new iTaste MVP Pro by Innokin is an uprage all over the board of the MVP 3.0, while keeping the same design and size.
The MVP Pro can now go up to 60W, works with coils as low as 0.2ohm, and offers an improved battery capacity at 4500mAh!
The built and vaping quality of the MVP is still the same top of the line grade, and will satisfy the most demanding vapers.
What's even better, the MVP Pro is now at the same price that the MVP 3.0 was, CAD$99.95!
- Battery level indicatior (with a tri-color LED) Green = Full, Yellow = Half power, Red = Charge shortly
- Top LED light powers off when device is fully charged
- Variable voltage (between 3 and 9 volts)
- Variable wattage (between 6 and 60 watts)
- Low Voltage Warning, when the battery capacity is below 3.3 V the device will power off once the red LED and battery bar continue to blink
- Micro-USB Passthrough charging allows the user to vape while charging
- Voltage/Wattage recall – device will remember the last user-programmed setting
- Short circuit/atomizer protection will stop the unit from functioning in unsafe conditions
- Wattage adjustment up to 60 watts
- Sub-ohm capability beginning at 0.2 ohms
- 4500 mAh capacity, ULTRA long lasting battery
- will work with sub-ohm tanks
- 510 connector thread, sits flush to device
- portable power source to charge other electronic devices
- EGO thread adapter included