The iPV D2 is one of the lastest and most compact temperature control mod on the market.
Barely bigger than the popular iStick 30W, the iPV D2 by Pioneer4You packs a lot of power with its 75W and a lots of features, including temperature control, in one of the best and most compact advanced mods available right now!
In addition to its high wattage, the iPV D2 is also capable of using very low atomizers, as low as 0.2 ohm with standard kanthal coils, and as low as 0.05 ohm with temperature sensing nickel coils.
It uses a single 18650 battery, not included, for which a minimum of 20Amps is recommended for safety in high wattage. The device is equipped with a USB charging port to charge your battery without taking it out of the device. But an external charger (not included) can also be used.
The iPV D2 comes with a black protective silicon case.
- Dimensions: 3"L x 1-1/2"W x 7/8"D (76.2mm x 38.2mm x 22.2mm) - Barely bigger than iStick 30W
- Black Billet Aluminum Alloy Body
- Temperature Control Functionality with Nickel (Ni-200) coils
- Uses 1x 18650 Battery (Not Included), 20A minimum is required.
- Sliding Ball Bearing Magnetic Battery Door
- Output Wattage: 7w - 75w (with standard kanthal coils)
- Output Joules: 5j - 50j (in temperature control mode with nickel coils)
- Standard Kanthal Atomizer Resistance: 0.2Ω - 3.0Ω
- Joule/Temperature Control Nickel Atomizer Resistance: 0.05Ω - 0.3Ω
- Temperature Range: 200°F - 580°F (93°C - 300°C)
- Spring Loaded 510 Contact Pin, 510 Threaded
- USB Charging Port
- Black Silicon Protective Sleeve included