The iPV D2 is one of the lastest and most compact temperature control mod on the market.
Barely bigger than the popular iStick 30W, the iPV D2 by Pioneer4You packs a lot of power with its 75W and a lots of features, including temperature control, in one of the best and most compact advanced mods available right now!
In addition to its high wattage, the iPV D2 is also capable of using very low atomizers, as low as 0.2 ohm with standard kanthal coils, and as low as 0.05 ohm with temperature sensing nickel coils.
It uses a single 18650 battery, not included, for which a minimum of 20Amps is recommended for safety in high wattage. The device is equipped with a USB charging port to charge your battery without taking it out of the device. But an external charger (not included) can also be used.
The iPV D2 comes with a black protective silicon case.
- Dimensions: 3"L x 1-1/2"W x 7/8"D (76.2mm x 38.2mm x 22.2mm) - Barely bigger than iStick 30W
- Black Billet Aluminum Alloy Body
- Temperature Control Functionality with Nickel (Ni-200) coils
- Uses 1x 18650 Battery (Not Included), 20A minimum is required.
- Sliding Ball Bearing Magnetic Battery Door
- Output Wattage: 7w - 75w (with standard kanthal coils)
- Output Joules: 5j - 50j (in temperature control mode with nickel coils)
- Standard Kanthal Atomizer Resistance: 0.2Ω - 3.0Ω
- Joule/Temperature Control Nickel Atomizer Resistance: 0.05Ω - 0.3Ω
- Temperature Range: 200°F - 580°F (93°C - 300°C)
- Spring Loaded 510 Contact Pin, 510 Threaded
- USB Charging Port
- Black Silicon Protective Sleeve included
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
Review by RAXonRACKS(Posted on 2016-02-08)
I've been using this mod for about 5 months with no issues thus far. The menu is nice and simple to navigate, the device is solid, weighted nicely and feels good in the hand. The included silicon case is a nice feature and has already saved my vape countless times. I would highly suggest this mod for anybody new to sub-ohm vaping, or the hobbyist looking for a nice compact mod for their RDA. 5 stars all around.
Review by Cal(Posted on 2016-01-12)
I can't believe that this is a 75 watt device. It so compact, looks and feels great as it fits perfectly in the palm of your hand. Not to mention it still has a removable 18650 battery and a silicone case is included!
Review by Yung Fletch(Posted on 2016-01-12)
Ive used this mod for 4 months now without any issues or problems. Its a great device and with 75 watts gives you many options at how and what you want to run it with. If you want to run a sub-ohm tanks or you wanna build with an RDA it can give you the power necessary to "cloud chase"
This mod can also run in temp control or Joule mod which can be ideal if your attaching and dry/wax attachments
only down side to this device is that it doesn't charge through micro USB and rather has its own specific charger so if you loose the wire you have to search for a new one at electronic stores as 180 doesn't sell these specific chargers