iJOY MAXO Quad Box Mod
The latest release from iJoy is the Maxo Quad, one of the first quadruple 18650 batteries box mod on the market. The iJoy Maxo Quad Box Mod is a powerful temperature control mod that fires at a 315W output with four 18650 batteries, and also allows you to use just two 18650 batteries, with a maximum output wattage of 160W in that setup. This mod provides you with temperature control options for Nickel, Titanium and Stainless Steel, and operates with resistances as low as 0.06ohms.
The iJoy Maxo Quad Box Mod is built with an IWEPAL chip on board. It includes a lot of features such as a 0.91 Inch display, large stainless steel firing button, lockable battery doors, micro USB port for firmware upgrades, and also provides you with the flexibility to fire your mod using different variety of coils for an incredible vapor and flavor experience.
This mod features an ergonomic design, making the mod very easy to grip, and comes in different colors as well as customizable sticker options to fit your style preference.
18650 Batteries NOT INCLUDED - Buy 18650 Batteries Here
- Quad 18650 Batteries Box Mod
- IWEPAL Chip
- 0.91" OLED Display Screen
- Requires 2 or 4 18650 Batteries, NOT INCLUDED
- Dimensions: 64.mm (L) x 41mm (W) x 89mm (H)
- Stainless Steel 510 Threads with Spring Loaded Pin
- Operating Wattage: 5.0 to 315.0W (with 4 batteries) - 5.0 to 160W (with 2 batteries)
- Output Voltage: 1.0 - 9.0v
- Output Current: 1.0A - 50.0A
- Temperature Control Mode: Nickel (Ni), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel (SS)
- Resistance Range: 0.06 - 3ohm
- Temperature Control Range: 150 to 315C / 300 to 600F
- Micro USB Port for Firmware Updates
- 1 x iJoy Maxo Box MOD
- 1 x USB cable
- 10 x Leather stickers
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Warranty card