The Tsunami RDA by GeekVape is a fantastic dripping atomizer combining some of the best features we've seen in recent RDA design.
It features an improved 2 posts Velocity-style building deck with 2.1mm x 3.0mm post hole, which allows for either single or dual-coil builds, and an adjustable Kennedy-Style airflow system with 4 x 4.0mm air holes. It also features a deep juice well and plenty of room for proper wicking.
The Tsunami is made of premium stainless steel, with PEEK insulator material, and feature a fully gold plated adjustable positive pole, providing a durable and optimal vaping experience.
The Tsunami RDA also comes packaged with three different types of drip tip, two made of Delrin thermoplastic, and one made of stainless steel, for more cooling and versatility.
- Drip Tip Height: 10mm
- Height: 29.5mm (thread excluded)
- Outside Diameter: 22mm
- Velocity-style deck with 2.1mm x 3.0mm rectangular post holes
- Adjustable Kennedy-style airflow with 4 x 4.0mm air holes
- Durable, environmentally friendly SS316 set of screws
- PEEK insulator material made in USA
- Fully hold plated adjustable positive pole.
- 1 x GeekVape Tsunami RDA Atomizer
- 1 x 13.5mm wide open Delrin drip tip
- 1 x 12.0mm diagonal Delrin drip tip
- 1 x 11.0mm SS 510 drip tip
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Review by Gord L.(Posted on 2016-05-10)
This is my first RDA. I've been using it for 3-4 days and it is fantastic. The Velocity two post deck is easy to build on and wicking is easy too. The juice well is a decent depth. I did have a leak through the bottom air flow but that was my fault for overfilling it. I've only tried one coil build so far and it works very well. Double Twisted Kanthal 26ga, ID2.8mm, 0.5 Ω. Two of these coils give me a reading of 0.32 ohms on an iStick 100 and I run it at 50 watts. GeekVape have really stepped up their game with high quality vaping products.