The Florist Dry Herb Vaporizer by Dank Fung
The Florist by Dank Fung is an extremely compact conduction style portable dry herb vaporizer. The Florist features a 0.5 gram ceramic herb chamber with precise temperature control in the range of 300 - 435 °F / 149 - 224 °C. Smooth isolated airflow, even heating, and the glass mouthpiece combine for a cool and flavorful, terpene rich vapor.
The device is powered by a 840mAh internal cell that charges fully in an hour via micro USB. The mouthpiece can be disassembled for easy cleaning and the screen is replaceable (2 extras included with the vaporizer).
NOTE: dry herb only - not for use with herbal concentrates.
- Ceramic 0.5 gram herb kiln
- Precise temperature control (300 - 435 °F / 149 - 224 °C)
- Simple twist off mouthpiece
- Disassemble for easy cleaning
- Replaceable screen
- 3 button operation
- LED screen
- Set temperature
- Current temperature
- Battery indicator
- Extremely compact
- Carrying case included
- The Florist dry herb vaporizer
- Micro USB charging cable
- Cleaning brush
- 2x replacement screens
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
Review by Martin(Posted on 2018-10-08)
LOVE IT! It took me a while to understand the way of using it, never used a vaporizer before, so I am experimenting a lot
Review by rekha(Posted on 2018-06-07)
we had an arizer that got stolen at the park so i wanted to get something economical. this vaporizer did the job. my husband uses it for his medical cannabis and i partake sometimes. i never like the taste but with this one it tastes good as the other person said. great price for value.
I would have loved it if you can use it while charging. it lasts 4-5 sessions right now.
Review by john reit(Posted on 2018-06-07)
Hi Saw them on the cover if high times and now go to try it out. I would give it 8/10 for value as a economy weed vaporizer.
Things I like:
- The cannabis taste better in this dy herb vaporizer than pax, imo
- Super fast climb to temperature. So basically in less than 15 seconds I was already using it. I read up on it and basically you should start vaping as soon as it climbs 140 degree celcius
- Very portable and light as a feather
Things they can improve:
- bigger lcd screen would be nice
- A smaller case for being able to carry it