The Aspire Plato is an all new all-in-one vaping kit from Aspire, that brings a tank system integrated into a battery, and comes with an included 18650 rechargeable battery.
With 50W power output, temperature control feature, and a tank capacity ranging from 4.6 to 5.6ml depending on which coil is used, the Plato is the perfect all-in-one compact device that fits in the palm of your hand.
It can use either the specifically designed Plato clapton kanthal coils at 0.4ohm, offering a capacity of 4.6ml, or use an adapter to fit Nautilus and Triton Mini coils, and therefore increasing the capacity to 5.6ml of e-liquid.
The temperature control feature supports Ni200 Nickel and Titanium coils, with a resistance lock feature, a 0.05 to 2.0 ohm atomizer resistance range, and a temperature range between 200° to 600°F.
- Variable Wattage 1W to 50W
- Temperature Control Mode (Ni200, and Ti coils)
- Resistance Range: 0.1 to 3.0 ohm in Variable Wattage / 0.05 to 2.0 ohms in Temp Control Mode
- Temperature Range between 200° to 600°F
- Maximum Voltage Output: 9.5V
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Bypass Mode
- Resistance Lock
- Tank Capacity 4.6ml with 0.4 ohm Plato Coil / 5.6ml with Nautilus or Triton Mini Coil
- Bottom Adjustable Airflow
- Integrated Plato Coil is a 0.4 ohm Clapton Kanthal Coil operating between 40W to 50W
- Not Compatible with Cleito Coils
- Large OLED Screen with Battery Life Indicator
- Stopper Sealed Fill System
- Delrin Thermoplastic Drip Tip
- Single 18650 Powered - 2500 mAh Aspire Battery Included
- Micro USB Port for Charging and Firmware Upgrade
- 1x Aspire Plato 50W TC All In One System
- 1x Aspire 2500 mAh 20A 18650 Battery
- 1x 0.4 ohm Plato Clapton Kanthal Coil (40 to 50W)
- 1x 1.8 ohm Nautilus Kanthal Coil (10 to 13W)
- 1x Nautilus Coil Adapter
- 2x Replacement Tank Seal Rubber Bands
- 1x Extra Metal Drip Tip
- 1x Micro USB Cable
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Review by Darren(Posted on 2017-03-03)
Just got my Aspire Plato in the Mail today. First off the instruction Manual in the kit is VERY Lacking as far as setup information. However thanks to Maverick at 180 Smoke I got it setup the way I like it. But this info SHOULD be in the Manual I shouldn't have to go online and talk to a Customer Service Person at a Vape store ... Aspire should be giving more DETAILED information for their units.
But AGAIN 180 Smoke comes thru in the clutch and are a HUGE Help to a Newbie Vaper.
THIS kind of Customer Service is the reason I continue to ONLY do Business with 180 Smoke and will continue to do so. They have a life long Customer in me thanks to the ongoing exemplary Customer Service. Now as far as the Unit...
I like the amount of Smoke I get and the Flavour the Plato puts out is unmatched to anything else I have used or currently own. The unit itself is nice it fits in my hand quiet nicely and I love the HUGE tank it has not sure how long each coil lasts but I will update this when I figure that part out. Bottom Line .... Very Good Little Unit and for the Money ... I haven't found one in the same price bracket that does the same thing or has the same output I highly recommend this unit for ANYONE New or Experienced to Vaping ....IF you are New to Vaping I recommend asking some questions from Customer Service prior to using the unit so you can get the most out of it without burning Coils to figure it out. TRUST Me ... I burned out 2 Coils before I broke down and contacted a Rep at 180 Smoke ... who set me straight within 5 minutes and had me up and running very well in 5 minutes ...