Sorry, Arctic Dolphin Arthur 80W TC Stabilized Wood Box Mod has been discontinued.
Arctic Dolphin Arthur 80W TC Stabilized Wood Box Mod
The Arthur by Arctic Dolphin is a stabilized wood tc box mod capable of delivering up to 80 watts to atomizers as low as 0.1ohm in power mode, and 0.06ohm in temp control which supports Ti/Ni/SS/CVU wires and TCR. The Arthur is powered by a single 18650 cell installed in the bottom of device by removing a threaded disc cover using a hinged tab or flat head driver. Power effects allow you to save battery life or reduce ramp up time.
The stabilized wood and stainless steel construction is solid and durable with a unique eye catching appearance, and the ergonomic design is comfortable to use and pocket friendly. A micro USB port supports firmware upgrades and battery charging. Fits decks up to 28mm wide without any overhang.
Operation is simple: 5 clicks of the power button to turn the device on/off, 3 clicks to switch between power and TC modes, press “+” and “-” simultaneously to enter the settings menu and click the fire button to make selections.
*BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED Buy Batteries Here
ONLINE ONLY - Not available in stores
- Size: 89 x 45 x 28 mm
- Temp Range: 93 - 343 °C / 200F - 650F
- Output Wattage: 5W - 80W
- TC Resistance range: 0.06 - 1.0ohm
- Wattage Resistance range: 0.1 - 2.5ohm
- Screen Size: 0.91 inch OLED White screen
- Input Voltage Range: 3.1V-4.3V
- Max Output Voltage: 9V
- Max Output Current: 25A
- Charge Port:Micro USB
- Charge Output Voltage Value: 4.75V~5.5V
- Charge Input current Value: 1A
- Charge Output current Value: 30A
- Battery cell type: 1 x 18650 (NOT included)
- Material: 304 stainless steel (no plating) + stabilized wood
- 1x Arthur 80W mod
- 1x Micro USB cable
- 1x User manual