180 Smoke now offers the high performance eVic-VT by Joyetech as a battery only item for use with any tank.
One of the most advanced temperature control mod on the market is now available just as box mod battery! Joyetech's eVic-VT is already ultra popular as a kit, and you can now pair it with any tank to enjoy it's incredible 5000mAh capacity and temperature control modes as you see fit.
Available in three stylish color schemes, the eVic-VT is sure to look great with any RDA or clearomizer that can use nickel and/or titanium coils, like the Kanger Subtank line or the Delta II.
Its two temperature control (TC) modes allow you to use either nickel coils or titanium coils from sub-ohm resistance of 0.05 ohm up to 1 ohm. Temperature control allows you to vape anywhere between 100°C and 315°C (200-600°F), giving you optimum flavour and huge clouds of super smooth vapour, while making sure you will never get a dry hit or burn the wick of your coil, as the intelligent chip will realize and stop firing if you're running low on e-liquid!
In addition to that mode, you can also use standard (kanthal) coils, in variable wattage mode, from 1W to 60W, with coils of a resistance as low as 0.15 ohm and up to 3.5 ohms.
The battery comes with a USB cable for passthrough charging while vaping, a 1A Wall adapter for faster charging, and a silicon case.
- Operating temperature in TC modes: 100°C-315°C (200-600°F)
- TC modes accepted resistance range: 0.05ohm-1ohm in nickel or titanium coils
- Variable Wattage mode between 1W-60W
- VW mode accepted resistance range: 0.15ohm-3.5ohms with standard (kanthal) coils
- Output voltage: 0.5V-8V
- Battery capacity: 5000mAh
- Large OLED screen indicates: current mode, watts/volts, atomizer resistance, battery power, number of puffs, and time.
- eVic-VT battery dimensions : 47mm X 25.5mm X 85.6mm
- Available in Black/Red, White/Blue, Yellow/Black
- 1 x eVic-VT temperature control 60W 5000mAh battery
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x eVic-VT protective silicon Skin
- 1 x 1A Wall Adapter